Caring for Your Mental Health and Wellness
- Cassandra Herbert, Zest and Harmony Counseling
You probably already know how to achieve physical wellness, but what have you been doing to maintain a healthy mental and emotional balance?
Your mental health influences how you think, act, and cope with all the joys, challenges and stressors of life. Wouldn’t it be nice to learn some simple tips to improve your mental wellness?
In this presentation by Just BEE Wellness founder Cassandra Herbert, you will learn the following:
Presentation Date & Time: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 from 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST (Rescheduled Date)
- What is mental health wellness?
- How emotions affect your health (body/mind connection).
- When you should seek professional treatment for an out of balance mental health.
- Simple tips to create optimal mental wellness.
Listen to audio replay of this presentation below:
[podloveaudio src="https://just-bee.s3.amazonaws.com/community-presentations/caring-for-your-mental-health-herbert-replay.mp3" chapters=""]
To listen to an audio replay of this presentation:
Cultivating and Reaping The Benefits of Positive Emotions
- Rebecca Wilkinson, MA, ATR-BC
Empowerment Tools To Wellness
- Shelagh Waters-Dwyer BSN, CHC, ACE Certified GFI, SQiC