- A writer, teacher, and storyteller, Reiki master practitioner Mary Batson weaves stories about grandmas and fresh biscuits and rocking chairs and talking trees – stories that remind us of comfort, home and hope.
Teresa Boardwine Green Comfort Herb SchoolTeresa teaches and conducts clinical consultations at Green Comfort School of Herbal Medicine. A yurt houses the School and Apothecary, which is located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. Teresa teaches a series of Herbal Apothecary classes offering hands-on education in making herbal products.
- Courtney Carver is an artist and consultant specializing in simplicity for life and business. After being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2006, she began a journey to simplify her life through some big (and small) changes that impacted everything from her diet to her debt.
- Jodi Chapman writes Soul Speak – a daily blog focused on going within, being grateful, and living positively. She is the bestselling author of the Soulful Journals series – writing-prompt journals that help you go within and get to know yourself better.
Christine Conway Christine Conway, Life Designs & CoachingChristine is a Certified Feng Shui Expert and a Certified Empowerment Coach who is passionate about sharing with others how they can change their lives with their thoughts, their words and even their environment.
Rachel Cooley Angelic ConnectionsRachel Cooley is passionate about educating others on natural fertility and holistic alternatives on the road to parenthood. Her knowledge and understanding were shaped by her own four-year journey to naturally conceiving her son, at the age of 39.
- Alyscia Cunningham grew up in Queens, New York, and has a family with multiple talents ranging from artists, musicians and builders. She has ten years of experience in photography, and holds degrees in photography and web design.
Nicole Daedone One TasteNicole Daedone is a sought-after speaker, teacher, and author who has spent her groundbreaking career redefining orgasm from a woman’s point of view. Starting with her fundamental belief that a woman’s sex is her power, she treats supposedly taboo subjects with unparalleled humor, intelligence, and insight.
Skai Davis Paradise Wellness CoachingChef Skai is a vegan and raw food chef, a nutritional consultant, doula, and natural lifestyle coach. She has over 15 years’ experience in the holistic healthcare field, including nutritional and herbal consulting, natural birthing and parenting, managing a vegan café, juice bar and catering business, and a host of other healing techniques...
- Maureen Gary, M.Ac., L.Ac., holds a Bachelor of Art degree in Psychology from the New School of Social Research in New York City. She earned her Master of Acupuncture degree from the Traditional Acupuncture Institute (currently the TAI Sophia Institute) in Columbia, Maryland. Prior to graduating from Tai Sophia Institute she spent 18 years in the field of Mental Health counseling and Case Management.
Cassandra Herbert Zest and Harmony CounselingZest and Harmony Counseling is a company focused on promoting health, wellness, and abundant living through a holistic framework. Cassandra Herbert founder and visionary, launched the company as an extension of her long-standing and diverse interests in holistic-living
- Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo is fiercely committed to transforming exhausted high achievers all over the globe into high energy people who love their lives and live to their full potential. A bestselling author, speaker, and internationally recognized nutrition and women’s health authority, she contributes perspectives to the media to inspire people everywhere to recharge their energy and reclaim their lives. Her articles have appeared in the Journal of Nutritional Perspectives, Natural Awakenings, Purely Delicious, and other national magazines and online publications. The founder of the International Association of Online Holistic Nutrition Professionals, contributing author of Amazon Bestseller Trendsetters, and the author of numerous books on healing foods and recipes, Dr. Ritamarie speaks at conferences nationwide to rave reviews.
- Michelle Dubreuil Macek is an IBF Didactic Facilitator in the Biodanza, Rolando Toro System. She trained with the founder and creator of Biodanza, Rolando Toro, in Brazil and Milan. She also studied in the South African School of Biodanza before moving to Zambia, where she spent four years facilitating Biodanza for local schools and hospice caretakers.
Kim Manfredi Charm City YogaKim Manfredi is a registered yoga instructor and owner of Charm City Yoga in Baltimore, Maryland. She began studying yoga and meditation in 1988 to facilitate healing from a severe fall that resulted in four broken vertebrae. Since then, she has studied under many teachers in several traditions including: Astanga with Patabhi Jois in Mysore, India.
Sabrina N’Diaye The Heart NestSabrina N'Diaye (pronounced “Injie”), is the founder of the Heart Nest Wellness Center in Catonsville, where she specializes in her “calling” – healing work for trauma survivors, couples, and recovering addicts. Over the past 20+ years, she has guided hundreds of couples in their journey toward healing, growth, and deepened connection.
- As a wellness educator, Linda Penkala wears many hats. She is owner of Optimum Health for Life, a wellness center offering massages by appointment, medical massage, Raindrop Therapy an array of modalities.
Victoria Proctor Victoria's Touch a LifeVictoria Proctor is the founder of Victoria’s Touch a Life, a Holistic Health, Fitness, and Mind-Body Medicine Practice that provides individuals with therapeutic massage therapy, aromatherapy, holistic health counseling, eating for health and disease prevention, and life coaching.
Kiki Ramsey Kiki Ramsey InternationalKiki Ramsey is a Licensed Social Worker, Transformational Life Coach and Dynamic Speaker. She empowers women to Take Charge of Their Life to Live An Extraordinary Life.
- Sue Rasmussen is a Master Certified Coach, writer, and speaker who is internationally recognized for showing people how to un-clutter their inner and outer lives, let go of what is no longer serving them, and make room for what really matters in their life.
Kendall Reichhart Natural Vibrant HealthKendell Reichhart is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Nutritional Consultant. Kendell fell into the field of holistic health through her own health challenges, especially digestion. She started with chronic digestive issues a very young and and battled it along with chronic fatigue until about 4 years ago when she discovered she had an auto-immune disease associated with gluten among many other food allergies...
Ginny Robertson On Purpose WomanWith over 37 years experience in the business community, Ginny Robertson is dedicated to teaching the positive principles that help people live richer, fuller lives.
Rev. Karen Russo The Money KeysYou can think of Karen Russo as Your Spiritual Guide in Wealth Creation. She is an expert at showing entrepreneurs and creative professionals how to let go of worrying, fighting and struggling about money for good.
Stacey Beth Shulman Cury YoginiStacey Beth Shulman received her teacher training from Yoganand Michael Carroll in Pranakriya yoga, a variant of the Kripalu yoga tradition. She has also completed the Foundations of Svaroopa Yoga, Trauma Sensitive Yoga Teacher Training through the Trauma Center at JRI, Positional Release yoga therapy, and Thai Massage for the Table coursework.
Carl and Kenya Stevens JuJu MamaCarl and Kenya Stevens are love and relationship experts, married for 15 years. Together, they co‐founded JujuMama LLC, a love‐coaching academy. The Stevenses are formally trained in yoga, breathing, meditation, trance, and metaphysical thought.
Andi Sutherland is a certified emotional freedom technique (EFT) and Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner and teacher who began studying energy medicine in 1982. She is passionate about helping people relieve their emotional and physical pain, and she's committed to teaching alternatives to traditional Western medicine.
Susun Weed Susun Weed's Wise Wise Woman CenterSusun S. Weed, is an extraordinary teacher with a joyous spirit, a powerful presence, and an encyclopedic knowledge of herbs and health.
Sher Wellwood Alive to ThriveAs a single-mompreneur and founder of Alive to Thrive, Sher Wellwood, understands the challenges of balancing work, family and personal life. She is a life coach and dream practitioner with a 15 year background in Social Work. Through a career in human services and surviving family suicides, Sher realized that a thriving YOU is essential to serving the world and the best gift you can give to your family.
Sheri Winston Intimate Arts CenterSheri Winston is a medical professional, sexuality educator and author on a sexual empowerment mission. She’s a teacher & counselor of Wholistic Sexuality, and founder and executive director of the Center for the Intimate Arts.
- Kathryn Yarborough is a spiritual entrepreneur, the founder of Flowing with Change - an online membership program, an integrative breathworker, dance/movement therapist, and manifestation coach.
A Better Balanced You consists of the dynamic trio of Cristi Cook, Kelley Edelbut, and Carol Plummer.
Cristi is an Energy Health Practitioner and has been a consciousness explorer for over 30 years. Her passion is researching and experiencing many metaphysical modalities...